
Well today was not a day in paradise. We were told that we needed to be to Pearl Harbor by 8 AM to get tickets to the memorial and see the sunken Arizona. We got our shuttle at 7 AM and we got there a bit after 8 and stood in line for a while and then got told that we were too late and there were no more tickets. Yes this is as close as we came to the memorial today. What to do? We decided to head to the swap meet at the stadium however this felt just like the international market place.

I decided that it was such a perfect day that in order to make the day somewhat successful I would go skydiving. It was the perfect day, not a cloud in the sky. I got there at 1 PM signed my life away. Every two lines it said skydiving is dangerous and you may die. The President was on vacation here which would turn out to literally ruin my day. I had waited for 4 hours and was scheduled on the next plane and then they decided to ground all flights so after my long wait and waste of a day I couldn’t go. I was so mad.

I was so excited, I mean watching landing after landing made me almost pee my pants with joy. After getting home we decided to go to a nice restaurant to make up for the bummer day. However, again our plans were ruined. We ended up at the wrong hotel and were too far away to make it in time for dinner. Apparently there were two hotels with the same name and we chose the wrong one.
No comments:
Post a Comment